Got 26.2 on the brain? This is the wristband for you. Whether training, or celebrating a finish, or for a gift, this 26.2 oval emblem black wristband is only available here.
Brand new! Our designers came up with this 26.2 silicon rubber wristband with white filled debossed oval emblem on black durable rubber. Matches our other 26.2 decals, magnets and Tervis tumbler emblems.
Comes packaged in a resealable polybag, Adult size fits most wrists. Get one for each member of your running group.
This design, the oval with marathon distance inside, repeated several times, debossed on a rubber wristband, is Copyright 2011 ZapTel Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
- Debossed (indented) message with permanent white fill that gives a 3d effect and lasts for the life of the rubber wristband
- Band is a stretchy but sturdy 2 mm thick and 12 mm wide
- Seamless 100% Silicone Rubber
- Packaged in a reclosable individual clear polybag
- Wear on your wrist
- Attach to a key ring
- Stretch around a water bottle or beverage container
- Wear two or three at the same time
- Hand out to everyone that will spend time in a tick-prone area
- Provide to guests as a reminder during and after their stay - send them home with the wristband to remind them to check for ticks after leaving the woods too.
- Wear to show your support for those already struggling with Lyme Disease
Made from 100% quality Silicone Rubber for years of enjoyment and promotion of your cause.
You may wear this item 24 hours a day including in the shower, at the health club, work, school or even while standing on your head.
To clean simply wash with soap and water, our durable inks will not fade easily.
How to select the correct size
Most adults find the "Adult 8"
size is best. The "Youth 7"
size is best for children up to about age 13 or adults with very small wrists.
An adult with very large wrists may find the Adult 8" is still too small, they will have to find another way to express their support of this cause - or use the wristband in a keychain or around a beverage container.
Adult Size 8" in circumference or exactly 202 mm
Youth Size 7" in circumference or exactly 180 mm
If you're the type that likes to make absolutely sure about things, download our printable
sizing guide, and "try one on."
Open this sizing guide PDF, print the page at 100% scale, follow the instructions and you will have a paper version you can try out in minutes.