Let your inner car bloom with this set of 26 groovy magnets - only from SupportStore
Special! Buy 2 or more sets for an amazing price and have flowers everywhere.
They are die cut on two huge 12 inch by 18 inch sheets - just break out the ones you want to use. Having a happy day? Display the big yellow smiley face too! Click on the image to get a good look at each magnet shape and color.
Comes in a secure vinyl self closing packet for storage when not in bloom.
Life is short - might as well make it fun!
- Can you remember the 60s? If yes, plaster your friends car with this set before your next girls night out. If no, surprise mom on her next special day.
- Surprise a co-worker with the smiley face on the whiteboard at work
- Live in Minnesota? Put a smiley face on your bumper - you live in the happiest state in the Union
- Max out the fridge door one day for no apparent reason, and see how long it takes for someone to ask what is going on
- Proprietary Instant Carma™ brand magnet set produced by SupportStore
- A total of 26 magnets in this set - choose to use any or all
- Two 12" x 18" sheets of die cut PVC magnets in each set
- .030 thick magnetized white vinyl base (suitable for indoor or outdoor use)
- UV protected inks to help slow fading in the sun
- Beautiful, deep, glossy colors.
- Designed in the USA, imported.
- Retail packaged
- Includes reclosable storage pouch for safe keeping when not in use
Display on your car, SUV, van, truck or any metalic surface except aluminum. Also works great on a metal whiteboard at work, or the fridge at home.
Get creative! The best part about magnets is that you can put them on, take them off, and move them around.
Simple instructions: Stick on. Pull off.
If outdoors, do remove and clean under your magnets once in a while (weekly is best, but less often is OK too unless you live in a desert where everything gets baked on). Also remember that direct sun will eventually cause color fading on your magnets if you car stays outdoors all day long.
Car wash high pressure sprayers and brushes are known to occasionally keep car magnets as souvenirs. Best to remove before sending your car to the shower, or, just be sure to check before you leave the car wash.
(If ever your magnet gets an attitude and is stubborn about coming off, warm it up a little, or even pour a little water with dishwashing liquid on it and you should win the battle, leaving the surface underneath just fine. We've sold over a million magnets and only heard of this happening a handful of times but we thought we'd mention it anyway).
Flower Power Daisy Car Magnet Set
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
July 24, 2013
fast delivery and good product