Stretch style for comfort and to show you care about causes represented by the color red
Red lead & nickel free stretch bracelet displays a double-sided oval that says, "Hope Courage, Faith Love". Next to the oval hangs a red awareness ribbon charm.
Buy this Cancer Awareness Red Ribbon Charm Bracelet.
Great For Fundraisers, Sponsors, Walks, or to Just Show Your Support!
NOTE ABOUT WEAR: This item features hand tied knots, a custom dyed stretch cord, and metal parts. For longest life and to maintain the nice appearance, try to keep it dry, and wear it like you would a finer bracelet. It is not indestructible like our rubber wristbands are. See instructions for tightening knots and adjusting for a smaller fit.
Part of what makes our Awareness Stretch Charm Bracelets special is that the knots are carefully hand tied. While we try to make them consistent in size and knot tightness, you may find that the bracelet you order may need to be made smaller to fit your wrist or that the knots need to be tightened a bit after having relaxed.
Hereís our best advice on how to keep those knots tight and help your bracelet better fit your wrist.
To tighten your knots:
- Hold one of the knots between your left thumb and index finger with the short end of the cord pointing to the right.
- Gently pull on short end of the chord. You should feel the knot tighten a bit between your thumb and index finger.
*We recommend that you do this before wearing your bracelet for the first time and as needed to ensure that the knots stay tight.
To adjust the size of your bracelet for smaller wrists:
- Hold one of the knots between your left thumb and index finger with the short end of the cord pointing to the left.
- Gently pull on the cord loop above the knot to tighten the bracelet loop. Pull a little at a time so you donít shorten it too much too quickly.
- Repeat with the other side of the cord so you have even sized loops around the charm.
- Tighten the knots with the above directions.
- If you need to make the bracelet bigger again, reverse these instructions pulling instead on the bracelet loop in step 2.
*We do not recommend untying the knots. Once untied, they can be more difficult to tie back around the charms.