The best answer to "How can I creatively surprise my sweetie this Valentine's Day?" Guy-proof instructions too! "stick magnets on car"
Show everyone how much you care with this set of 24 sweet-talking magnets on two huge 12" x 18" punch-out magnetic sheets. Each colorful heart shaped magnet is about 4" x 4" in size. Guaranteed to make you an instant hero. Comes with a resealable vinyl pouch to keep the candy fresh until the next magnet attack.
This item is also available in cases of 24 for wholesale pricing.
Life is short - might as well make it fun!
- Wait till you see the face of the vehicle owner when they see this theme plastered all over their car. It's precious! And the best part is you can quickly remove it without a trace when that time comes.
- Surprise a co-worker with this theme on the whiteboard at work.
- Got a metal garage door (not aluminum)? These work on that too!
- Max out the fridge door one day for no apparent reason, and see how long it takes for someone to ask what is going on
- Proprietary Instant Carma™ brand magnet set produced by SupportStore
- A total of 24 magnets in this set - choose to use any or all
- Two 12" x 18" sheets of die cut PVC magnets in each set
- .030 thick magnetized white vinyl base (suitable for indoor or outdoor use)
- UV protected inks to help slow fading in the sun
- Beautiful, deep, glossy colors.
- Designed in the USA, imported.
- Retail packaged
- Includes reclosable storage pouch for safe keeping when not in use
Display on your car, SUV, van, truck or any metalic surface except aluminum. Also works great on a metal whiteboard at work, or the fridge at home.
Get creative! The best part about magnets is that you can put them on, take them off, and move them around.
Simple instructions: Stick on. Pull off.
If outdoors, do remove and clean under your magnets once in a while (weekly is best, but less often is OK too unless you live in a desert where everything gets baked on). Also remember that direct sun will eventually cause color fading on your magnets if you car stays outdoors all day long.
Car wash high pressure sprayers and brushes are known to occasionally keep car magnets as souvenirs. Best to remove before sending your car to the shower, or, just be sure to check before you leave the car wash.
(If ever your magnet gets an attitude and is stubborn about coming off, warm it up a little, or even pour a little water with dishwashing liquid on it and you should win the battle, leaving the surface underneath just fine. We've sold over a million magnets and only heard of this happening a handful of times but we thought we'd mention it anyway).
Valentine's Day Car Magnet Set
Stars based on
Arden Hills, MN
I would recommend this item to a friend.
I surprised my wife
December 31, 2013
I put these on our Camry and it created lots of fun that day, wife drove around with the hearts on and got lots of fun comments.