Concussions are finally getting the attention they deserve - help make a difference with this SupportStore-designed awareness wristband.
Buy our Heads Up! Concussion Cause Awareness Grey Rubber Bracelet Wristband for parents and team members to wear as a reminder.
The white-filled letters Heads Up! stands out as a visible reminder to play safe. The Concussion Cause Awareness text promotes the awareness that brain injuries must be taken seriously and treated patiently.
High school and college hockey teams could all wear these during practices and game play; clinics and those helping to prevent and treat brain injuries can use these to promote awareness.
My Story: 90 days ago my 12 year old figure skating daughter fell and hit the back of her head on the rink boards, incuring a severe concussion. She was in intensive care for 2 days on a breathing tube, and fortunately MRI was negative and after six weeks of "reduced cognitive activity" she got the all clear --Ron
- Debossed (indented) message with permanent white fill on "Heads Up!" that gives a 3d effect and lasts for the life of the rubber wristband
- Band is a stretchy but sturdy 2 mm thick and 12 mm wide
- Seamless 100% Silicone Rubber
- Packaged in a reclosable individual clear polybag
- Wear on your wrist
- Attach to a key ring
- Stretch around a water bottle or beverage container
- Wear two or three at the same time
- Hand out to everyone that will spend time in a tick-prone area
- Provide to guests as a reminder during and after their stay - send them home with the wristband to remind them to check for ticks after leaving the woods too.
- Wear to show your support for those already struggling with Lyme Disease
Made from 100% quality Silicone Rubber for years of enjoyment and promotion of your cause.
You may wear this item 24 hours a day including in the shower, at the health club, work, school or even while standing on your head.
To clean simply wash with soap and water, our durable inks will not fade easily.
How to select the correct size
Most adults find the "Adult 8"
size is best. The "Youth 7"
size is best for children up to about age 13 or adults with very small wrists.
An adult with very large wrists may find the Adult 8" is still too small, they will have to find another way to express their support of this cause - or use the wristband in a keychain or around a beverage container.
Adult Size 8" in circumference or exactly 202 mm
Youth Size 7" in circumference or exactly 180 mm
If you're the type that likes to make absolutely sure about things, download our printable
sizing guide, and "try one on."
Open this sizing guide PDF, print the page at 100% scale, follow the instructions and you will have a paper version you can try out in minutes.
Heads Up! Concussion Cause Awareness Rubber Wristband - Adult 8"