This is a brand new design for SupportStore. Debossed message on a 100% silicon rubber wristband, individually packaged, and available now for same day shipping.
Support Down Syndrome Awareness with this high quality wristband. This is a universal adult size that fits most wrists, so your wrist can "shout out what you care about!"
- Debossed (indented) message that gives a 3d effect and lasts for the life of the rubber wristband. Debossed letters filled with yellow ink for second color representing Down Syndrome.
- Band is a stretchy but sturdy 2 mm thick and 12 mm wide
- Seamless 100% Silicone Rubber, two colors
- Packaged in a reclosable individual clear polybag
- Wear on your wrist
- Attach to a key ring
- Stretch around a water bottle or beverage container
- Wear two or three at the same time
Made from 100% quality Silicone Rubber for years of enjoyment and promotion of your cause.
You may wear this item 24 hours a day including in the shower, at the health club, work, school or even while standing on your head.
To clean simply wash with soap and water, our durable inks will not fade easily.
How to select the correct size
Most adults find the "Adult 8"
size is best. The "Youth 7"
size is best for children up to about age 13 or adults with very small wrists.
An adult with very large wrists may find the Adult 8" is still too small, they will have to find another way to express their support of this cause - or use the wristband in a keychain or around a beverage container.
Adult Size 8" in circumference or exactly 202 mm
Youth Size 7" in circumference or exactly 180 mm
If you're the type that likes to make absolutely sure about things, download our printable
sizing guide, and "try one on."
Open this sizing guide PDF, print the page at 100% scale, follow the instructions and you will have a paper version you can try out in minutes.
Support Down Syndrome blue and yellow wristband - Adult 8"
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
September 19, 2014
Purchased for someone else, and they are wearing them. They said they liked them.