New! Heading to the north woods cabin? Outfit your guests with this important reminder to Check for Ticks after a fun day in the woods. Can't miss the lime green color and debossed message as a daily reminder.
The indented text on this wristband reads "Prevent Lyme Disease - Check for Ticks".
Lyme Disease is an increasingly serious issue. The best way to prevent infection is self examination to remove any disease-carrying ticks. Buy this Lyme Disease Awareness rubber wristband as an inexpensive way to help spread awareness of the disease and to help prevent it. Also works for human anaplasmosis and babesiosis, two other tick-borne illnesses.
- Debossed (indented) message that gives a 3d effect and lasts for the life of the rubber wristband
- Band is a stretchy but sturdy 2 mm thick and 12 mm wide
- Seamless 100% Silicone Rubber
- Packaged in a reclosable individual clear polybag
- Wear on your wrist
- Attach to a key ring
- Stretch around a water bottle or beverage container
- Wear two or three at the same time
- Hand out to everyone that will spend time in a tick-prone area
- Provide to guests as a reminder during and after their stay - send them home with the wristband to remind them to check for ticks after leaving the woods too.
- Wear to show your support for those already struggling with Lyme Disease
Made from 100% quality Silicone Rubber for years of enjoyment and promotion of your cause.
You may wear this item 24 hours a day including in the shower, at the health club, work, school or even while standing on your head.
To clean simply wash with soap and water, our durable inks will not fade easily.
How to select the correct size
Most adults find the "Adult 8"
size is best. The "Youth 7"
size is best for children up to about age 13 or adults with very small wrists.
An adult with very large wrists may find the Adult 8" is still too small, they will have to find another way to express their support of this cause - or use the wristband in a keychain or around a beverage container.
Adult Size 8" in circumference or exactly 202 mm
Youth Size 7" in circumference or exactly 180 mm
If you're the type that likes to make absolutely sure about things, download our printable
sizing guide, and "try one on."
Open this sizing guide PDF, print the page at 100% scale, follow the instructions and you will have a paper version you can try out in minutes.